Danish producer of components for LEDs
Preparing Trade Fair Event and mapping market
Manufacturing company for LED components from Denmark planning to expand their business activities to the German market. In order to start up business in Germany, the client wished to go to the famous and leading “Light & Building” in Frankfurt and meet the most suitable partners to do business with.
BDG prepared not only this event, but identified 8 companies to work with and arranged meetings accordingly. On beforehand the company brochure was completely redesigned by the BDG marketing experts providing the company a completely new look, new arguments and giving it all a “German twist”.
- Strategic workshop in Spain moderated by BDG senior to evaluate all options etc.
- Competitor research and review of ’scientific landscape’
- Complete re-design of marketing materials, new presentations, translation into German etc.
- Identification of 80 suitable, industrial companies and professional approach of the same.
- Trade fair in March 2015 in Berlin with qualified meetings.
When a German industrial company choses a research partner for technology, it usually prefers a German research institute and secondly projects in this field have huge budgets (e.g. “big deals”).
- Extensive target list with relevant distributors Professional company presentation in German language incl. full redesign and graphics
- Workshop in Copenhagen
- 8 meetings on leading trade event